27 February 2011

Inspired

Hello everyone,
      It is me again, Grant.  I have decided to restart my blog because my old one had no direction.  It was unorganized, confusing at times, and just did not make me happy about what I had put out.  For the past week and a half I have been in bed with the flu and a bacterial infection, and it has given me a lot of time to think.  I decided I am going to be open about everything in this blog.  I do not know why I am sharing this with the world, but it just needs to happen.  Over the past few years I feel like I have been through a lot.  My parents divorce,  horrible relationships, and medical illness and injuries.  I never really took the time to think about it, but it really put me into depression.  I lost interest in a lot of things that I used to enjoy, and I want it back.  I want the joy and happiness back, I want my health back, I want my adventures back, and I want my friends and family back.  Thanks to the inspiration from my partner, Kristen,  I decided that this blog will be the slow start to bringing it all back.  I am going to talk about anything I want on this blog.  I will share web links, music, videos, including videos and songs by me.  I am going to share my feelings about topics that are going on now.  I will give trip reports from my camping trips.  Give reviews on climbing, cycling, and camping gear.  Start and share my hobbies with you.  Make to-do lists.  Maybe interview someone.  Respond to current events.  Share how-to's or diy's, and also show photographs and art from the web and ones that I did.  I am even going to talk a little about fashion too.   I can not wait to start this new journey, and hope that this sparks interest for you to follow.

No comments: